loans to directors companies act 2008 I can’t remember the last time I
hit you guys with bestowed upon you a collection of my current favorites. In fact, I think the only favorites I’ve ever posted about are my favorite Blogilates videos to target each body part and the compilation of my fave gluten free products back when I was first diagnosed with Celiac disease. It’s about time to do another one of those, but for today I want to focus on some recent favorites in general:
- favorite highs
- (least) favorite lows
- favorite Instagram photos
- favorite links from around the web
- favorite eats
- and finally, favorite links from Healthyezsweet Life
Favorite High Points]
- Spending time cradling my little peanut of a baby nephew. He just turned one month old!
- Accomplishing sprints at 9.2 MPH (thanks Snapchat) – something I never thought I could do
- Finishing a book that told me how 3 TV shows could make me healthier
(Least) Favorite Lows]
- Confusing emotions that are confusing <– worst sentence written by a blogger, but I’m not ready to talk about it quite yet
StressingStudying for my linguistics final
- The new (for me) Instagram algorithm that isn’t showing me photos chronologically anymore..I want to keep up with ALL my followers thank you very much
Favorite Instagram Photos]
@IamIskra makes a frequent appearance on my Insta because I’m forever reposting her encouraging, body positive, REAL captions and photos. See that little mark on her booty? It’s not a smudge on your screen. It’s an international model who refuses to photoshop out her blemishes. Because guess what? We all have them. Seeing this made me feel so much better about my tendency to get marks in the bum region. Real feels good don’t it?
I love everything @bodypositiveeverydamnday posts and reposts. I wished I could give her a high five on this one, because it makes me so furious when I see foods marketed as “guilt free” or “sinless.” Eating is never an act of sin regardless of its nutritional makeup.
Favorite Links from Around the Web]
And guess what happened? Can you? Hint hint, if you liked my “Bikini Body” Break Up Series, you’re going to love this
Chances are, you’ve seen this floating around the web already. I posted about it a few weeks ago, proud to say I knew the blogger and even prouder to read her honesty about the dangers of achieving a “goals” body. In a short time it’s been featured on Elite Daily, Hello Giggles, and more. It’s worth the read.
- I’m a White Mother Raising Three Black Children and Here’s What I Mean When I Say Black Lives Matter
I thought about replacing this with an article about Jen Anniston, but you know what – screw it. This is important.
Homemade nachos with blue corn tortilla chips, Mexican cheese, black beans, and taco seasoned ground beef!
Van’s gluten free, blueberry waffles topped with banana slices
A trop-i-chop bowl from Pollo Tropical with corn, yellow rice (the best) with veggies, and grilled chicken.
Favorite Links from Healthyezsweet Life]
- Why I’m Done with WIAW (VLOG)
- 3 TV Shows that Will Make You Healthier Right Now
- Why I Don’t Eat Quest Bars Anymore
- A Bit on Boobs, Butts, and Bellies
- What Happens When Someone Sees the Unpopular Pain You’ve Been Hiding (VLOG)
What having you been loving lately?
Nachos or Tacos?
Want Exclusive Videos?
http://luchamosporlavida.com/?m=where-can-i-get-a-payday-loan-for-bad-credit Subscribe to our mailing list to unlock 10 VIP videos! source link