Last week’s WIAW really got me thinking. If you read the post, you know I was considering ending my participation in What I Ate Wednesdays, but after hearing how so many of you benefit from seeing a balanced intake and look to them for motivation to help you stop obsessing over food and food rules, I decided to keep posting. And then I thought, why not take it one step further? see url Why not share MORE of the foods and recovery challenges that you all love? Well, there’s only one Wednesday each week so two WIAW posts would just be silly.
But….there’s also one Monday every week. And I generally get all my grocery market shopping done on Sundays so why not give you a weekly peek into my cabinets and fridge to see how I’m fueling up for the week? And that, my friends, is how Market Haul Monday was born. If you like this concept, I’m happy to post all the foods and goodies I’ve picked up for the next week or so, and hopefully introduce you to some new items you want to try and I’d love for you to share some of yours with me as well in the comments. So, let’s get to it!
payday loan centers las vegas Fruits & Veggies]
My first stop was Costco. It’s a mad house on the weekends, but the prices are way worth the parking jam in and out of the store. I picked up my usual suspects:
- click avocado – for toast & bagels
- source link spinach – for scrambled eggs & smoothies
- short term business bridge loans bananas – for just about everything
as well as a new find:
- acs loan consolidation butternut squash – which I cannot WAIT to roast up
Snacks & Extras]
- Lara Bars in chocolate chip brownie (4) – hands down my FAVORITE flavor / quite possibly favorite bar ever, and it’s so hard to find. So when I saw it at Sprouts on sale for 88c I snapped up a bunch.
- Sehale Snacks mix in pecan cashew nut crisp – one of those Costco samples that sucked me in. Guys, this literally tastes like french toast in a bag. I’m obsessed
- Vega Sport protein smoothie in choc-a-lot – So far I’ve tried it with a banana and some almond milk and it was fab. Looking forward to upping my protein again without upsetting my stomach!
- Vega Sport performance protein in vanilla
- Snickerdoodle Cashew Milk Ice Cream by So Delicious – Been on the hunt for this for what seems like forever after seeing everyone rave about it on IG and now I understand why…guys this is the best, chunky, cookie dough craving satisfying ice cream since Ben & Jerry’s. New favorite. Plus it was on sale!
- Honey roasted turkey breast – for sandwiches and avocado toast
- Shredded beef taquitos – because I could eat Mexican food for every meal and I miss the days of eating tortilla chips at restaurants without worrying if they got gluten-ed
- GF chicken pot pie – purchased mainly because we sell this amaaazing pot pie at work that I have never tried due to the gluten, but now I feel better because I get my own
- Udis GF white sandwich bread – classic
- Udis everything bagels – I can usually only find the plain so I was psyched about this
1) Do you like the concept of Market Haul Mondays? Do you want to see more?
2) What’s something you picked up this week that you’re excited to eat?
Want Exclusive Videos?
Subscribe to our mailing list to unlock 10 VIP videos!