go Sipping on coconut water has been trendy for awhile, but wasn’t quite on my radar. Not until I moved to Panama, that is. Soon after moving to landscape-esque Casco Viejo, I became a frequent shopper at the mini market around the corner from my apartment. The coconuts were just a dollar, cracked right there in front of me, and each contained anywhere from 2 – 6 cups of fresh, natural coconut water. One day my brother found a pretty generic article regarding the benefits of drinking coconut water and suggested I conduct an experiment: drink coconut water daily and see if my digestive issues improve at all. Well I figured I’d give it a shot because A) the coconut water was so easily accessible and affordable and B) I actually really love the taste and enjoy drinking it. Not only did my digestive issues improve, I am confident that my daily consumption of coconut water was one of if not the main reason. Here’s why.
3 Reasons To Get A Bit Coco-nutty
a It Makes You Feel Not So Stressed About Being Stressed
- Coconut water does something in the body called alkalizing which basically means breaking down acidic elements that can wreak havoc on your body and cause you to feel lethargic, have heartburn, or even impede your ability to absorb vitamins and minerals.
- When we feel anxious, stressed, or are struggling with a toxic situation, our bodies respond with an elevated acidic pH level, but coconut water keeps that pH level from becoming too acidic
e It’s Radically Refreshing Post-Workout
Have you ever experienced those unique, post-workout cravings that seem to pounce on you powerfully after power lifting or make your taste buds run crazy after a long run? I was the queen of post-workout cravings. I’d exit the gym feeling strong, sweaty….and in NEED of a giant, sugary smoothie or something equally sweet.
- After drinking coconut water for about two weeks daily, I noticed that I began to crave coconut water after long workouts instead of processed, sweet drinks. Why? Because payday loans woodbridge coconut water has a high concentration of electrolytes; that’s why many athletes have begun swapping out their gatorades to sip on something nuttier and more natural.
- Another reason I love to guzzle a glass of coconut water after I exercise is because source link it helps me avoid getting light headed or frustrated while I clean up and prepare my next meal. My favorite time to exercise is an hour – an hour and a half before lunch or dinner, so I can refuel with a nice, big feast afterwards. Because I’m not big on meal prepping and prefer to eat what sounds good in the moment, I generally have to wait a half hour to an hour after I’ve exercised to eat and if I’ve just done a really high intensity workout, chances are I’ll be starving by the end.
- go to site Coconut water is a great source of carbohydrates as well as electrolytes so I not only feel refreshed after a workout, but satiated until it’s time to chow down
payday loans uk over 6 months You’ll Poop Happy
Take it from someone who knows, you never truly appreciate your digestive system until you’re unable to go #2. I spent several months suffering from horrible constipation and it’s no walk in the park.
- Coconut water is a diuretic so it facilitates the flow of waste out of your body (and the flow of stress about passing bowel out of your mind!)
- No really, even when you’re hungover and having a particularly poor time in the potty…coconut water will clear you right out.
Want Exclusive Videos?
http://elcampingdegredos.com/?q=payday-loans-with-no-bank-statement Subscribe to our mailing list to unlock 10 VIP videos! http://lezioni-chitarra.it/?m=no-call-payday-loan